Powering Audio Physic Virgos

I am having trouble locating any info on the Audio Physic Virgo I. Most of the info out there is for the newer III version. What amplifiers are people using that own this speaker. Are they extremely inefficient speakers, or would a 50 wpc integrated work in a smallish room. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
s7horton
Thanks for the comments. The room is about 12x18. The amplifier is a 50 wpc Audio Refinement Complete integrated. The Audio Physic is a 4 ohm speaker, so the amp is actually rated somewhere around 90 wpc at 4 ohms. I listen to all kinds of music, but don't play very lound because I live in an apartment.
Try getting hold of a pair of CJ Premier 12 monoblocs. They work superbly with these speakers!
I had the Virgos I and I now have the Virgo III. Many belive that you need alot of power to make the Virgos sing. That is not the case at all. Their impedance swing is not much more than 0.5 ohm! I have ran my I and III with as little as 18 SET and now running a VAC 70/70 III. They do not require alot of current....to get the best out of them though I recommend you choose high quality amplification.
10-03-03:Simon74
I have Virgo 111 & normally use them with a Nu-Vista M3.
They love the power of the big amp.
I recently had to use a small NAD amp (50w)& was surprised by how good this sounded !
My room is 22x13 & from this experience would say 50w is ample - the better the quality the better -so to speak as Belakans response.