What are you powering your Martin Logans with????

I have a set of Prodigy's that are being powered by a Audio Research VT200. It sounds great, I recently upgraded from Sonic Frontiers Power 2. System sounds much cleaner, with a deeper soundstage, and just smooooth. I am wondering what other people's set-up's are and what they think of them.

Anyone using Wolcott mono's........... or other ARC gear????
cmo
I am using a Krell fpb 300 on my Prodigys and am as happy as a puppy with 2 tails. My system consists of a Wadia 861 connected to the Krell by Select 1130 then 2 pairs of 3035's to the prodigys. System #3 on the Martin Logan site.
Bi-amped with Levinson Reference 20s and Krell KMA 160s I have tried quite a few amps with the Monoliths (these are modified by the way) and this one has worked very well for me.
C/J premier 17 to premier 12 mono's. C/J EV1 phono stage(very underrated) Linn Lp12/ekos/Grado Statement, sony sacd777es, Audioquest silver cables and I/C's(varying ages and models)Hooked up to Odyssey's. Sounds like the musicians are in the room!! Isn't that what we're after?
Gilbert Yeung of Blue Circle Audio likes Martin Logan's. He has a pair of Accents and Odessey; and a PINK colored pair of CLS made special for him by ML I guess as a joke. You can sure they are powered by his gear. They are also used to test his gear (among some other brands).