Kharma CRM 3.2F

Have ny of you heard this very expensive two-way speaker. It features the same drivers (high and mid range) and crossover components as the Exquisite.
ulrikgm
the last time this question was posed "new Kharma Ceramique 3.2's" it spiraled down into philosophical muck......66 posts. not much usable information....much postureing. if you look on the speaker forum, last post Oct. 12th, you can sift thru the rubble and find your answers.

good luck and wear your body armour.
I notice you're asking about the "F". The thread Mike refers to is confused regarding the version -- and indeed, somewhat philosophical, at the end of the day.
I, for one, having heard Ceramiques with my electronics (then) liked them. However, this was not @ home, and I listened to classical & blues mostly. I thoroughly enjoyed myself, but couldn't afford them :)
Mike above, uses a bigger model from the same stable, so he probably has a significant idea or two to offer!!

If you're thinking of buying, yr peripheral equipment is important; do, if you wish, mail me directly -- but as I said, Mike actually uses Kharma and is obviously more qualified than I. Cheers!