Which very dynamic speakers would you recommend?

Rega Planet 2000/McCormack/Parasound
Rock, blues, jazz...
goodgirl
Pbb is dead on -- try it in your own environment if at all possible. I like the 100 v2 as well. If you like something with more presence, try one of the Thiels (the 2.3 is very nice). If you like something super smooth throughout, check out the Montana line-up. Good luck.
By the way, if you can't find the self-adhesive felt, you can buy tweeter surrounds for $10 or so here on Audiogon -- look for the billboard.
The Paradigms are an excellent choice. For the types of music you like you might want to give the less expensive Alons an audition as well; very open sounding and dynamic.
Goodgirl,I live in UK now and I would recommend you Paradigm as well..It depends on how much you want to pay..I also use Paradigm Studio 100..they are quite good..In fact they are unbeatable up to 5000 $ speaker range..bass is tight and deep..and Paradigm is very musical.I respect this company a lot for producing good and affordable speakers..
but if you can spend 5000 or 6000 USA$ then you should go for VMPS RM40 or Legacy Audio Focus ..Below 5000 $ don't buy anything else than Paradigm ..
Based on your existing equiptment, try Kef Cresta 2 or 3s. They are cheap and clear sounding with good tonal balance. If you are planning to upgrade your electronics, buy the best speaker you can afford. I do not find the Paradigms dynamic at all. They are dull, distant, with very little low level resolution and definitely lacking in "prescence."
Paradigm Studio 100v2. You can buy them brand new in Canada cheaper than if you were to buy them used in the States... The only problem is that they're big... Hard to cary on the other side of the borders...

If you can spend $4,500 US, there is someone that sells a pair of Verity Audio Fidelio. I sold my Paradigm for a pair of Fidelio. The Fidelio are 5 stars speakers for the price...