Where to get spikes for Apogee Cephus 6's? Help

Gidday all. I bought some Apogee Cephus 6 from a gent and he can't seem to find the spikes for them. The owners manual states the the two front spikes are longer than the two spikes in the back, allowing you to tilt the speaker back some. In fact, the speakers naturally lean forward with no spikes used. Assuming I never get the spikes from the original owner, where can I get spikes for my speakers? Appreciate any advice, Jeff
jeffloistarca
Thanks all, I checked out the websites. According to the data I need 1.5" spikes, not sure whether the threads are 3/8"-16 or 1/4"-20, I'll figure that out shortly. The Audiopoints at $25 a copy would cost me $200. Are there any less expensive threaded points that I could consider as well? I could always buy some bolts at the hardware store and grind a point on them, but threaded cones are more visually appealing.
Parts Express has speaker spikes and threaded speaker cones, but I don't know if they'll work on the Cepheus 6's or not. Take a look: http://www.partsexpress.com/