Best Speaker under 31 inches tall

I want to put a speaker on top of the refrigerator...Its 31.5 inches to the ceiling...I'm running Gershman RX 20 for
my main speakers..Any suggestion would be appreciated.
tony194444
why dump the genesis? or why not just get some speakers you can hang? that way you wont have to worry about your oj rattling around.
cut some circular holes in the fridge and install high quality drivers directly to the fridge. The volume is large enough to give you deep bass. You could mount the tweeter and midrange up in the freezer and have them in a completely different chamber, very high end ala b&w nautilus. THe random placement of food whithin would break up any internal reflections. I would damp the door and take care to secure anything that rattles. With two full size fridges you could create a monstrous sound and thing of all the storage, you wouldn't have to go shopping for weeks.
To add to Chelillingworth's concept, drill another hole in the fridge door for the beer tap. A quarter barrel will fit nicely or, if your pressed for space, a pony will work if your friends from Milwaukee don't show up. Sonically, a premium, full-bodied beer would be better. Don't get anything harsh or watered down as it will be reflected in the sound quality and anyone listening to your system will know you bought cheap beer.
Tony, You will figure it out. It seems obvious you need some sort of center speaker turned on it's side to sit in that space. I always recommend going with the same brand speakers all the way around the room. If this is not possible at least try to match the brand on your mains (L/R) Every speaker manufacturer usually makes a couple different sizes for there center channel.

Once purchased see if you can add a shelf of some sort over the refrig, as not to pick up unwanted vibration from direct placement atop your ice-box. If you have to go to another brand speaker what ever you do DON'T BUY *BOSE* Good luck:~)