Smallest Bookshelf Speaker Worth Listening To

Does anyone have any opinions on the smallest bookshelf speaker worth listening to> I found the Kans to be quite good in a bookshelf system, but wonder if there are others that are even smaller in size. I remember some years back being taken by the small size of the Acarian Alon Petites and they sounded great in a full blown setup. So what is out there today?
128x128hifimatt
I bought a friend a set of the Axiom Millenium 3Ti bookshelf speakers, I broke them in and gave them a good listen. I thought they were great as the highs were especially nice, very extended without a bit of harshness. They easily bettered a set of Mission 731i speakers I have. As long as you don't mind giving up deep bass these speakers are awesome, plus they retail for only 275.00.
There a quite a few companies that make smaller bookshelf speakers. Off the top of my head:

Pro Ac Tablet
Paradigm Mini Monitor
Linn Tukan
Dynaduio (I forget which model)
B&W DM303

Just to name a few.
After listening to numerous small monitors I can say with confidence that the the ProAc 1SC is in indeed world class....especially w/ tubes particularly Audio Research.
Post removed 
New B&W DM600 series 3. About $300-$350. They can be mounted to a wall.

http://www.bwspeakers.com