Best Value Speakers??

Hello, I'm going to soon begin the search for some speakers. Anyways, I've checked out the various companies and it seems like you pay so much for the name of the speaker and the quality of the cabinet.
I don't care anything about those two elements! Basically, I'm looking for a no frills kind of speaker where you're just paying for the musical attributes of the speaker and nothing else kind of like NAD products(lol). What brand of speaker do you think offers the most bang for the buck? All input is welcomed!
jakewyman216374
As I have stated before, Cambridge Soundworks Newton T300 are really nice. I've had them for two months and they sound so good! Read the thread I started for feedback (not too much yet.)
[email protected] This email address didn't work. Is this the right email address. I would say, check out the Canton Ergo 92 speakers. They list for 2000 dollars, but i see an online store on Audiogon selling them or 1000 dollars. These speakers sound really good. The have a nice midrange and the bass is fast and tight. The cabinet is also great. Here's a pic of them. http://www.cantonusa.com/canton_ergo92.htm
Look for a used pair of Spica TC-50's. They are, unquestionably, one of the very best values in the history of high-end audio. You should be able to find a used pair for $200 - $300. These little transducers are now considered classics due to their spectacular soundstaging, neutral and electrostatic-like midrange and just plain ol' toe-tapping musicality. You won't hear much above 16 khz or below 45 hz, but what's in-between is incredibly nice. Good luck and happy listening!