Speaker Fetish

I don't know if I am alone or not but I like speakers. I have a pair and am not looking to replace them but I find myself drawn to looking into new speakers all of the time. I don't know if I should go to a shrink or is this normal? Any coments? DO I NEED HELP?????
tireguy
Yea,you guys are both sick;Jeez,get help before it's to late. I have a Jadis 7mk4 and it works just fine. I bought a CJ5 to see how it sounds. Now My Aerial 10Ts; don't know what I'm gonna do/ I would like a pair of them there Halles Transcendense 8's. I'm sure we can get group rates.
Yeah, I'm with you. I need a larger house with multiple rooms just to have a chance to listen to all the stuff sitting in closets that is great but don't get to listen to all the time. I have a set of Green Mountain Diamantes in the closet that I get a need to listen to but they are a pain to set up so I don't do it often.
I think its just a hobby thing. Can't say man thing, cause their are many women we don't know about, in this hobby too. We are in sane. I think were so drawn into this hobby that were always thinking there's better out there. I'm happy with my equip., just a couple more things and I'll be done. I believe you need to find a speaker you can be happy with and do alot of home auditions with different amps/pre's till you find the right combo, its out there; just takes alot of leg work to find it. Once you do, hopefully you'll be happy. My theory is keep those speakers or buy some you can live with, and improve on the pre/amp/cables. Then stop and try to enjoy what YOU created. I've listened to many recommendations, but they are just that, you need to find it for yourself. And alittle help from above(Audiogon nuts). Enjoy