Speaker Suggestions?/Advice Needed.

Attempting to assemble best cd only playback system within a budget. I have a Wadia 6 direct to Threshold T200(100watt). Listen to a wide variety of music. Going into a 12' x 15' room. Roughly 2>3K to spend. Which used fullrange speakers might compliment/mesh with this digital setup??? Thanks in advance for your advice guys this is my first go at the Hi End.
nomad
i think that there are alot of great speakers out there in your budget range (silverline, b&w, totem, etc.). it's all really a matter of your own preference. in my opinion, it's allways best to have a listen at home first. if you have a good dealer, this shouldn't be a problem. you can't really tell what they will sound like in the showroom unless they have the same equipment and the same acoustics that you do at home. have fun with your search(that is what it's all about, isn't it?).
I would like to thank all for sharing your thoughts & experience with me. It seems the more I learn about this hobby the more overwhelming it all becomes (been reading from Harley's Hi-End Audio). I have listened to Vanderstein 1 & 2 as well as Meadowlark Herron & Shearwater. Also smaller PSB towers and Paradigm Ref. 40 60 & 100. I will check around town for authorized dealers of speakers you have suggested. Thanks again.
Look at Soliloquy 6.3s from Underwoodwally here on Audiogon. I am still breaking my pair in, but they sound great and they are at the bottom end of your price range.
The Vandersteen reccomendation is an excellent one. Lots of sound for the money. I have several models, liked them all.