McIntosh MC240 part needed

Hello folks - A buddy of mine has a MC240 and has lost the fuse cap (holds fuse in and screws on). Does anyone have this part to sell? I imagine that it is common to other than McIntosh but we can't seem to find any anywhere and we want to keep it original. Any help would be great! Thanks
Try audio classics in Vestal, NY
Thanks for the reply but I have already talked to them and they said to replace it with a newer part all together. He would like to keep it looking original however.
Try Audio Refurbishers (865-693-0084)they have alot of McIntosh.Or try -Antique electronic supply (480-820-5411) good luck.