Cheap bi-wiring?

What would be a good approach to assemble an inexpensive bi-wire speaker cable?
heyhorse
Leafs is right. Analyze the circuit. Bi-wiring only adds to the length of the signal path which makes it worse. If you don't know how to analyze the circuit, try this. Ideally the best length for speaker cable is zero. If it were zero, where would the connection be? Since I believe that 70% or more of high end is BS you really have to know your stuff. Send an email to John Dunlavy of Dunlavy Audio. He's one of the leading authorities in the world.
John D also states that there is no difference in speaker cables, BS. My speaker are Aerial 10t and beleive me that there is a noticable difference in sound bi-wire and single wire. Even in the manuel it states that the 10t IS BI-AMPABLE and BI-WIREABLE. Like i said before its all in the speaker design.
For very little money you can assemble a discreet bi-wire cable out of cat-5 cable available from Home Depot. Teflon insulated cat-5 is better, but the PVC insulated cable at Home Depot is good for less critical applications, and sounds better than stranded lamp cord style speaker wire. Even the stuff sold by Monster Cable and other companies. Cat-5 consists of 4 twisted pairs of wire. Each pair consists of a solid color insulated wire and a white color coded wire. The trick is to terminate the solid colors together and the non-solid colors together to form your plus/minus terminations. At the amplifier end join the plus terminations together and the minus terminations together from each cable. As Dan2112 mentions above there are forums on DIY cables that elaborate in much more detail and have designs that can compete with cables costing up to 1000$ a pair.
WAMATAU,If you have proof state it.Read Bound for sound and If you look some of the finest speakers made dont offer Biwire option.Martin De Woulf who is very respected in the Audio Media writes about the merits of single over bi wire.My speakers sound so much better.Better bass more detail better soundstage.
David99 you off base as usuall.The better the speakers the less lickly your going to find Bi wire.Check with MFG of real high end speakers.Dont bother with MFG of Mass market high end speakers.