Silverline Sonata?

Whats up with these speakers. I see alot of them for sale (demos/used). Are they good sounding like say a Snell Sound with the more forwardness of a wilson cub. Please give your insite.
chuck_cawthra
http://www.AudioAsylum.com/audio/speakers/messages/32427.html read the above URL and thread. I would stay clear. Its obvious why so many are up for sale Ted
The thread mentioned above is a bogus review. The Sonatas in both versions are great value for the money. I recommend them strongly. They were among the selected systems in a recent TAS issue. There are several for sale because of the recent model upgrade.
How do you know it was a bogus review? That does not appear to be the case. In fact there have been other such incidents with Silverline products. I also know a dealer who dropped the Silverline products because of similar incidents. Ted
Gentlemen- I've owned my Sonatinas since january-I love them. Everytime I see an ad for them (or my powersnakes) I always contact the owner, asking why are you selling? Stating, clearly, my intent not to purchase but for input. Never have I been told that it was due to workmanship OR SONICS. even when upgraded to something else (more expensive) they all praised the Silverline speakers; Sonata or Sonatinas. While some have found some problems, I don't think, judging by the feedback I've received, it is common place. I love them and stand by them as a music-making component in my 20k system. Mike
Please note that this Tedr is a bogus person himself. Again. Sonata's are excellent speakers. Probably Tedr is a dealer for a competing brand. The Sonata is a complete bargain, if you like the way they sound (many people do).