Consonance Droplet....anyone heard it at home yet?

Any opinions and experiences on the the new droplet 5.0 CD player from Consonance? Has anyone tried it in their own system? How long is break in? Thanks. Dave. (I have an Ah!Tjoeb 4000 right now)
canucks0
Denf, as well as comparing the Droplet, you may want to give Globe Audio (US Importer for AA) and ask about their SE upgrade for the MK II Capitole. I heard both the stock MK II and an SE version... I purchased the SE, which replaces the tubes with NOS cryo'd tubes and replaces some capacitors with vibration material as well. Upgrade retails for $700 if memory serves me correct.

If you want more info look on www.6moons.com at their Prima Dac review, which gives info on the stock versus the SE upgrade (same upgrade to both units)...
I have one at home. In only 2 days it really came to life. It's the first piece of gear my wife made a comment on and it was positive. Not only is it built like a tank but it has all the audiophile qualities. It REALLY sounds great powered by a PS Audio Power Plant(P500/multiwaveII)in sine wave mode @ 120v,80Hz or on some CD's tube wave really made it special. There is no fatigue and it truley sounds more analogue than digital especially with the Power Plant. Just my 2 cents. Peace and Good Listening, Pat.