Where does your user name come from?

Hi everyone,
I'm curious to know what's the story behind your user name (or Alias)... There are a bunch of people that use their name (of parts of it) like myself, Albert Porter, GerryM5, Esoler...

But where does user name like Cornfedboy, Garfish, Calloway, Tireguy, SwampWalker (and many many others) come from? Any story behind?

Just curious
lgregoir
My name comes from a couple of things. I ride a Harley Roadking Classic and my initials are RAW. That makes Roadkingraw
Randy
On the desk at the time I joined the forum was a book about 20th century 'classical' music titled "The Rest is Noise" hence - Musicnoise.
I run a life Insurance agency called trailblazers. So audioblazer seems appropriate for anythg related to audio
Comes from my first name and after hearing so many different amp topologies, what I think sounds best, not necessarily that I own a SET.

The very first time I heard a SET amp, I was at a show in Philly and heard about 7-8 different SET amps. 845's, 211's, 300B's, and a 2A3 amp (from Cary, Berning, Audio Note, Fi and others) and it was quite a revelation.