EMM Labs DCC 2 - Sneak Preview

Here are some pictures of the new EMM Labs DCC 2. It looks pretty cool and I can't wait until mine arrives in the next couple of weeks. I am one happy tire guy! :)

EMM Labs DCC 2 Front

EMM Labs DCC 2 Arse
tireguy
Hey tireguy,

Yes, I had first ordered a DCC2 back in February of last year. I changed it to the DAC6 in June and of course the price went up. Anyway, I am very happy with the DAC6 of which I am sure you will be very happy with the DCC2.

As for trcnet. I have heard the Tenor OTL's but not side by side with the Hybrids of which I own a pair. I know several who had the OTL's and Hybrids at the sametime and compared. All have sold their OTL's so what does that tell you. I think the Hybrids may have been green when you heard them. I can tell you they change for the better especially after 400 hours.

If anyone is going to the show check out the Tenor/Meither/Kharma room. You will see one rack and two amp stands made by Silent Running Audio. The Craz4 and the Ohio Class+ isoBASES for the 300's. They will be shipped to my home after the show. Check them out. Time to sell my Zoethecus rack. LOL!
One other thing I forgot to mention. I have the Meitnerized Philips SACD 1000. I may be one of the lucky ones but I have never had a problem with mine and it is used everyday at a minimum of 5 hours a day and over twice that on weekends. So far I am very happy!
Hello Panorama, According to Bill they were "ripe". Maybe they did need more time on them. I wanted them to be better then the OTL's because the OTL's won't cut it with the Eidolons. But to my ears I much preferred the OTL's. Happy listening! Tom
Hello Tom,

Oh, the Eidolons. Very nice. Have Bill let you audition the hybrid's and listen in your own room. In fact try them both and let us know what you think.

Michael
First off, I am thrilled that you (Tireguy) will finally get your DCC2. I have enjoyed my DAC 6 like no other component I have owned...AMAZING!

Tom - Regarding the Tenor OTL vs. Tenor Hybrid, I have heard both in the same system (Kharma / EMM Labs / Jena Labs) and assure you the Hybrids are significantly better. I own the OTL's and have the stereo hybrid on order. I heard them over at Chambers Audio and Jonathan Tinn and I both agreed there was a clear difference that easily showed how much better the Hybrid Tenor amps are. There must have been something wrong with the pair of Hybrids you heard. To my ears, it was not close.