EMM Labs DCC 2 - Sneak Preview

Here are some pictures of the new EMM Labs DCC 2. It looks pretty cool and I can't wait until mine arrives in the next couple of weeks. I am one happy tire guy! :)

EMM Labs DCC 2 Front

EMM Labs DCC 2 Arse
tireguy
nice pics Tim- looks a little cleaner then the 2-yr old Dac8 loaner Emm sent me- guess we'll be getting our DCC2's soon...
Hello Tim, I hope you enjoy the new piece when it arrives. I bought a DAC6 from Bill Parish (great guy) a few months ago and I'm loving it! I'm still waiting for the Meitner transport to come out. I decided to pass on the SACD 1000 due to all the problems people were having with them. I just was over Bill's today and got to compare the new Tenor Hybrids to the 75 OTL mono- blocks. IMHO the OTL's won by a landslide except for the bass. Meanwhile the Bat 51se pre-amp and the BAT 150se mono amps driving Eidolons are keeping me very happy! Enjoy and Happy New Year to all!! Tom
Hey tireguy,

Yes, I had first ordered a DCC2 back in February of last year. I changed it to the DAC6 in June and of course the price went up. Anyway, I am very happy with the DAC6 of which I am sure you will be very happy with the DCC2.

As for trcnet. I have heard the Tenor OTL's but not side by side with the Hybrids of which I own a pair. I know several who had the OTL's and Hybrids at the sametime and compared. All have sold their OTL's so what does that tell you. I think the Hybrids may have been green when you heard them. I can tell you they change for the better especially after 400 hours.

If anyone is going to the show check out the Tenor/Meither/Kharma room. You will see one rack and two amp stands made by Silent Running Audio. The Craz4 and the Ohio Class+ isoBASES for the 300's. They will be shipped to my home after the show. Check them out. Time to sell my Zoethecus rack. LOL!
One other thing I forgot to mention. I have the Meitnerized Philips SACD 1000. I may be one of the lucky ones but I have never had a problem with mine and it is used everyday at a minimum of 5 hours a day and over twice that on weekends. So far I am very happy!
Hello Panorama, According to Bill they were "ripe". Maybe they did need more time on them. I wanted them to be better then the OTL's because the OTL's won't cut it with the Eidolons. But to my ears I much preferred the OTL's. Happy listening! Tom