My Phish is Dead Cary it or Proceed to new Planet

I need some help, I am in the market for a used CDP in the under $1300 range. I listen the Phish, the Dead, bluegrass, lots of jazz and me and my boys rock to the Rachmaninov.

My current system is;
B&W 805: speakers
Classe CP35; preamp
CAL DX2: CDP
Anthem AMP1; amp
Tara & Kimber cables

I'm looking to start rebuilding the whole system starting with the CDP and I am looking for input. I am looking at a Cary 303-100, Musical Fidelity A3, Proceed CDP, Rega planet 2000 or Jupiter, Classe CDP1 and the Adcom GCD-750.

Guide me oh wise ones who have the priveledge and experience

Thanks SUKO
suko
The fuel cells are being developed in the Caymann Islands if I recall correctly. Georgey is migrating most of our countries resources to that fine sunny island to ensure the money diverted from the american educators' audio fund will be properly implemented in producing fuel cells and not to off-shore oil drilling and bank accounts.

Ofcourse, the fuel cells are hush hush in case the commies want to get their hands on them.
Didn't you hear, Old Georgie Porge just gave the american educator's audio fund an ultimatim. 48 hours to drain the funds reserves and if we set the fuel cells on fire then we will be war criminals, and punished just like any french man should be. I liked his quote today, and "let's hope that God still blesses America"
I missed the "last diplomatic effort" speech today. Well, since we are going to dethrone the most evil man in the world, ofcourse God still blesses America. Just like God blessed Joan of Arc when she led the French to war against the evil British invaders.

Bush too might be cannonized 500 years after the fact.
Here Here, and of course God will bless the other 29 major nations which accounts for 20% of the world that were cohersed, threatened or just plain told to agree with minor blessings for the 15 that agree but didn't wish to say so.

Please don't wait 500 years.
Drew-
I just read your response to Suko's post. Suko: good tag line. Drew: The CHEESE stands alone. Until recently, I've spent the last 15 or so years taping the Dead, Phish, and more recently SCI. Gotta love those boys! Gotten away from taping due to increased venue security paranoia, taper tickets hassels, and the change in the audience behavior at most shows. What I liked about SCI as the following was still fairly close knit, the venues were smaller, and the crowd was a little mellower.

Suko: I've been looking at new CDP's as well. You might want to put the Jolida on your list.

PS: my user name comes from one of my favorite Dead tunes: the middle of the Help on the Way>Slipknot!>Franklin's Tower trilogy ;)