xrcd 24 - someone did digital right

i got my first two xrcd 24 discs today.the musicality of these discs is remarkable. sacd & dvd audio should take a lesson. i have always felt the need to listen to digital much louder than analog. however, with xrcd24,i find myself turning down the volume & enjoying the performance more. "girl talk" by the tsuyoshi yamamoto trio & "landscape" by art pepper are both new to my collection, so i dont have the standard versions to compare. other than a slightly larger than life bass,i find the sound to be very analog sounding. any other recommendations in the initial releases? back to the music!
128x128hi5harry
Thanks for the recommendations..........I will peruse these sites and see if I can find something. I am excited to try one as I am sure they sound better than redbook CD's.

Thanks, Chuck
Wait until some smart guy figures out how to combine XRCD mastering techniques with SACD technology, then, no doubt, we'll have something very special.
i think sony corporation should hire socrates & tire guy. xrcd-sacd would be the cats meow. here's my twisted logic,i must have 60 cd's i won't listen to,just because of the inferior sound. if i could have 30 great sounding cd's for the same amount of money,i would be thrilled!