Cheapest good sounding dvd player?

I want to watch and listen to some concert dvds but my little player produces very poor sound. What do you think is the cheapest available dvd player with better than minimal sound quality.
I do not need any 'features' beyond stereo rca outputs and rca 3-line video outputs.
rpfef
Richard, here's another vote for Denon 2910. I had one for a number of years. As a matter of fact, I brought it to your house several times. I don't think you were impressed, but you were comparing it to your Jolida which was much more lush and smooth. It's not a bad sounding player. The video quality is excellent and it sounds better than any $125 player should.
Just to clarify... The Denon 2910 has HDMI and it came with a remote as standard, but it's a good idea to make sure the remote is included.
You can get a Pioneer dv-393 second hand for virtually nothing. They sound amazing.
I picked up a Cambridge Audio Azure 540D for $75.00.

The sound is okay. My Meridian G98DH in my main system stomps all over it, but for non-Bluray movies in a second system the 540D is certainly more than adequate.

If $800+ is in your budget, a used G98DH is killer. For about 1/10 the price a CA Azure 540D should meet your needs.