Why are there so many Stealth Indra for sale now

If it was the best thing then why many people are dumping it? even dumping 2 pairs?
People find it over priced or out performed by some other cables?
power_by_tubeafe6
i think if you will look at the adds the people are changing rca to xlr or upgrading to the non-beta version ..as i did.as far as being too expensive you buy what you can afford or should,anyway.there isn't a perfect cable for every system.....are they as good as the reviews?......i think so and i have tried may as expensive..more expensive and less expensive.......they are the best in my system.
Pardon me for being less than kind, but these "why are there so many... for sale" questions are really stupid. How is anyone other than the seller going to answer this question? There are as many reasons for selling gear as there are people on the face of the earth.

When you look at the Stealth Indra's for sale, what percentage of the Indra's ever sold are available here now? 1/10 of 1%??? The number is mocroscopic compared to what was made and sold!

Why is there so much gear for sale??? Is everyone in the world dumping all of their stereo equipment?
I agree with Calloway, what you see are mainly beta versions being sold off, not dumped. Most folks believe the production versions are better than the beta version.

System matching is critical and again as Calloway points out, the Indra may be the best in one system and not so good in others. Its trial and error and the ability to buy and sell on Audiogon makes it all possible.
Maybe their Significant Other saw the Bank Statement? I was just offered an Indra for trade towards my Harmonix cable, from a Stealth Dealer. My Cable, plus $2500.00 out of my pocket. Some Trade Huh?

Honestly Stealth Cables don't retain their resale value, like other companies. Which is a shame as they are great cables! As I had a tough time getting close to 13% Mfrp out of a few mint pairs of $2000.00 PGS, & 35% on a pair of M-7's. So I'll play with an Indra in a year, or so when the buzz wears off. As I guess there will be even more used available???

For now it's a cable for the higher tax bracket audiophiles with more disposible income. As the Indra right now would make my wallet look anorexic like Kate Moss!
I agree with Nrchy...these "why are there so many such & suches for sale" questions really don't say much. Are you looking for someone to say "because xyz sucks"?

I guess that the reason that you don't see many "My First Sony's" for sale. They must be so good that no one would ever think of selling theirs.