PC for Brsyton 4B SST

I just recently purchased a Bryston amp and I'm considering PC for it. My budget is limited so nothing very expensive. I already have a TG Audio SLVR on my CDP with good effect but want to know what else is there.

So far Michael Wolff gain cord is one contender along with TG Audio. What other cables would you guys suggest.

Many Thanks
freakygreek
Post removed 
Many ground loops are the result of dc on the cable tv line or dss. If you have video hooked thru your audio system and have a bad buzz going, remove the co-ax cable from the input of the cable box or dss receiver..If the bad buzz vacates, then the problem is on the line..Also if you have several pieces of audio hooked to 2 or 3 ac outlets you may be encountering different ground potentials which will give you an offset and result in hum or a bad buzz.Tom

Thanks everyone for trying to help me.

Here's is an update to my situation. I went today to a local stereo shop and explained my problem. He suggested that I purchase a Audiophile APS unit. The 700 watt version retailed at 2700.00 Cad a bit out of my price range for now.

Just to set things straight I've tried disconnecting my cable entirely and the buzz still remains. The video is hooked up to my Monster Power Bar and from there to my TV.

All of my components except my amp are hooked to my power bar. The outlet I'm using is a switched one by that I mean a wall switch cuts all power. I've tried tackling this problem before by unplugging all house app and switching outlets the buzz still remains.

I thought some fresh blood this time around might give me some fresh insights.

Many Thanks
Post removed 

Tvad,

I agree with you about the power conditioner.

My reciever is for now operating for both 2/ch and HT duties.

Yes it is correct when the reciever is not connected to the amp and both are turned on there is only a slight hiss. The hiss does not increase with the volume a good thing right.

With the reciever and amp connected and both turned on the buzz returns. It also returns when my amp is taken out of the loop and the reciever running the whole show.

You mentioned the use of a wire can you give me any suggestions.

I have a better repore with another store a different one but I haven't asked them. Next time I visit them I will.

Tommorow I will call Bryston and find out about a ground screw and I'll try the same with Nad.