Tonearm for the Michell Gyro SE MKII

My Gyro SE came with the usual arm: RB300. I'd like to try other arms but I can't quite see how to deal with the issue of armboard - presently I'm limited to those that use an armboard with a 1.125" thru-hole (I think that is the hole diameter of my armboard).
I need some ideas. To those of you who are using non-Rega style tonearms with your Gyro SEs - what are you using? how are you doing it?
cedar
I have a Orbe SE + SME V + Shelter 901. I had originally had my eye set on the Gyro SE about 4 years ago, but ended up splurged and got the Orbe and the SME V instead.

Expressimo or Origin Live fully modded RB250 and RB300 are both excellent and popular choices for the Gyro SE. That was the route I had originally planned on taking. If you have some extra cash, I would choose either an SME IV.Vi or an SME V. Gyro is a popular choice with my local audiophile group. I have heard several tables set up with modded RB250/RB300 and SME IV.Vi. The SME is a better choice hands down, several Gyro owners here have upgrade to the IV.Vi from modded Rega arms. But the modded Rega arms wins in the price/performance ratio category. Michell used the SME arms in developing all their tables, so there's synergy there. I have not heard it myself, but I would presume that Michell's own techno arm should be a good match as well.

Just so you know, you can order a different armboard from Michell. When I ordered my Orbe, I specifically asked for an SME armboard.

FrankC
I have the SME V on a Gyro SE and I quite enjoy the sound. I have used it with a Koetsu Black and a Clear Audio Aurum Beta S. I am thinking perhaps a Shelter 501 or a Grado Reference, but the SME V is definitely sticking around. I have the SME specific armboard as well.
Besides the arm cut-out, the arm boards are designed to weigh the same with each arm mounted to keep the suspension balanced.