Theta Data II good transport?

I have the opportunity to get a good deal on a theta data II, but I have never heard one. Is this a good transport and what are it's sonic characteristics? Is it known for anything in particular or is it a pretty neutral transport?
Thanks,
MEby
meby
While I've had tech problems with several Theta transports, I had some serious reliability problems with a Micromega Leader2 as well... and an old NAD... maybe I'm just hard on transports.
I've had great success with the Muse Model 5 Transport - in the same price range as a Data II (anywhere from $600 to $750 used). It may be another transport to consider.
I have a data basic 2 which has been a great transport so far. I also have a Micromega stage one for a spare, as a transport the Theta is a better unit. FYI both units use Phillips transports as do many high end units!
I have owned a Theta Data II for about five years now with no reliability problems. I think the unit sounds very rich and detailed. It has recently faired very well with in home A/B's with the dcs Verdi and the latest Spectral transport. Both of which are >$8K retail.

David
...whoever has the luck whoever doesn't. I'm with Muse suggestion also but not realy shure if it outperforms Theta.