Where can I get my power cables cry'oed?

Anybody have a source and approximate price? Thanks for the interest.
128x128pugstub
Cryopro in Missouri is not too far...

Cryopro
2201 West Battlefield Suite #5
Springfield, MO 65807
Office (417) 881-8118
Fax (417) 881-2240
[email protected]
Worldcup86,the link that Buckingham provided is has some good info. If I didn't miss something while skimming it, there seems to be no mention of the effect this new crystaline restructuring has on a metals conductivity(my understanding of it's audio benefit anyway). I am in the middle of an experiment with cryo treated Hubbell AC outlets and can assure you even at this point, I can say that it is very well worth your looking into it further!
Sean, the place near Chicago you are likely looking for:

Controlled thermal Processing, Inc.
703 Rogers Street
Downers Grove, IL.

This is the company I was involved with in 1998, doing my (factory sanctioned) cryo experiments with Benz Micro cartridges. Having now done experiments with four different cryo facilities, NASA is absolutely the superior vendor

Their tanks are designed in compartments and computer controlled. The time and temperature of the treatment has evolved from need to treat the tiles on the nose of the shuttle, to door latches and electrical components.

Realize that everything NASA launches faces the extreme cold of outer space. They must pretest and treat all earth bound parts to avoid a catastrophe

The Hubbell outlets I offered were treated there, and as other items I have had done, the more absolute the treatment, the longer it requires before satisfaction with end results. My experience has been that the difference is worth the wait.
Maxgain, I use a PS Audio Juice Bar I'm not using at the moment. I live by myself and have found out that 12 days is perfect. I would assume if one has family opening the fridge several times a day the burn in time could be reduced to six or seven days. I can't see a cable cooker being more effective than a fridge at burning in power cords.

I do plan to make my own box, as I'm ordering some Acme cryoed IEC terminals for my line level components. Just somethig cheap yet electrically safe.