Best brand of cable for B&W N802?

I have been using Purist Audio Design Proteous rev B for 5 years now. I have recently purchased a pair of Transparent Ultra XL and compared them. I found the PAD to be more lively and realistic and the Ultra a little more like a reproduced sound. I am using a Krell AVS and 300S and I am curious if there is anyone that has tried NBS or PS Audio Lab Cables, etc. Please tell me how you selected your cable.
128x128krell1
A freind of mine got nice results from Krell into 801N's with wire from Mappleshade.I believe he liked it so much he was going to upgrade to the Omega Mikro.When helping a freind set up a an FPB300 into 803N's I suggested Cardas Gold Reference as it seems to tame some of the midrange "brittleness" of the Krell.But you may may not hear it as much as we did setting things up.
G'luck
Chazzbo
i have pretty much the same setup as yours. i am very happy with synergistic cables, especially the new X series stuff...
You may want to give Cardas Golden Reference a try. I use the bi-wire version with my N802's and Krell 350MC's. The sound is deep, extended, transparent and smooth. Speed, detail, and dynamic's are all there. They don't cost a small fortune either.
I too am a proud owner of Krell components? I suggest you try Pure Note cables www.purenote.com. They are an excellent match for Krell and B&W speakers (I own ML speakers). These cables are very liquid, not at all like many silver cables. Perhaps they will have the tonal balance you are looking for.
Has anyone ever tried the NBS line. I hear they are more musical than most anything else and very detailed. I hear it is like a best kept secret and could this be true. I am going to do the cable shootout starting with Proteour and the Ultra XL which is already not my favorite. I am planning on getting a NBS Master III cable to compare soon. I then will sell what some and maybe get some others later on to try, and I will post my findings then. Happy listening :-)