Best brand of cable for B&W N802?

I have been using Purist Audio Design Proteous rev B for 5 years now. I have recently purchased a pair of Transparent Ultra XL and compared them. I found the PAD to be more lively and realistic and the Ultra a little more like a reproduced sound. I am using a Krell AVS and 300S and I am curious if there is anyone that has tried NBS or PS Audio Lab Cables, etc. Please tell me how you selected your cable.
128x128krell1
I liked the Kimber 3035. It provided a very colorful and balanced presentation. I had a tube preamp and ss amps when I used them.
Krell1, you might consider the new engineering marvel from Purist, the Venustus. It is less expensive than Proteous and in some ways better than Dominus.

I have been testing two pair of these in my system and don't think I will go back. They are being formally introduced at CES in Jan, but I think they are available now.

They are less romantic and liquid than Dominus, especially in the midrange. They are wider bandwidth and blacker (lower noise) than any cable I have ever heard. I got nearly 2 DB increase from my phono by putting one between my Walker table and Io phono. The .2 MV Koetsu's fragile signal must have gotten through the new wire a bit better than previous cables.

I have no reason to believe the speaker wire will not follow the same trend in balance and performance.
Try searching in the archives of this forum. There have been numerous threads on this subject. There may be some very useful info there for you.
I really appreciate everyones post here but still have not found what I am looking to hear. I have searched in the archives prior to this post and still came away unsure. I was never really familiar with Kimber, and I know someone who tried the Venustus having owned other PAD and had nothing to rave about. I have seen a few interesting coments on Tara that has me thinking on them, but I was also thinking of NBS or PS Audio. I can't beleive no one has tried more combinations with all the N802's out there. Thanks again for all the response.
A freind of mine got nice results from Krell into 801N's with wire from Mappleshade.I believe he liked it so much he was going to upgrade to the Omega Mikro.When helping a freind set up a an FPB300 into 803N's I suggested Cardas Gold Reference as it seems to tame some of the midrange "brittleness" of the Krell.But you may may not hear it as much as we did setting things up.
G'luck
Chazzbo