Cocktail of choice when listening to fav music?

Do you have a cocktail preference when listening to your favorite music on your sytem? Are you a sipper or not?
bigkidz
Scotch on the rocks (single malt). The type depends on the mood. My standard are the Dahlwhinnie or Aberlour 15's but some moods and the resulting music just demand something smokier!
Any good beer, usually Bohemia or French/Belgian/German beer. And on the rarest of occasions when I can find it some Goldstar or Maccabee from Israel.
Twl, I just got up after falling over in my chair and nearly rolling into one speaker (sudden dynamics pushed me away from danger): '82 Cheval Blanc (!!!), 40 yr old Margaux...!
Those are worth more than my system!
Why do you live so far away -- life's unjust!

I'll return to my lowly Lagavulin -- a shot of which is about as much as a poor middle-european can afford nowadays. Or a Plzen (pronounced pilsen) beer... Clink!

p.s. Natalie; ok for the Mchristo. I agree with the Oban as digestif, but why chill it??
Although I only perused parts of list, there were a lot of my favorites. Being here in Vermont not that far from Canada, there is a Molson Brador you can pick up over the border that is quite nice.