Rotel RHT-10 Tuner

I have heard this is a decent tuner. But there dosent seem to be much information on the web about it. Does any body have an opinion about the sonic quality of this tuner?
thanks.
dans
It's an excellent tuner. I own one; bought it new in the summer of 1995. I suspect that the reason you cannot find much info about it on the web is that Rotel doesn't make it anymore. Like Nanderson, I too once owned a Magnum Etude; and the RHT-10 is clearly far superior.

I will say, however, that the RHT-10 could be a bit more sensitive; should be used with a good antenna.
Nanderson,
Sorry re-read your post;I misread first time around. I obviously agree with your comments. Apologies.
Nanderson, what is your opinion of the Rotel RT 990 BX tuner? Is this one of those you are referring to in your comments? I have been considering one but I can't audition first. Thanks, Paul
Just recently purchased the Rotel rt-955...considering what's currently available these days this tuner is as good as it gets.
Hi Pcs, the Rotel RT990BX is not as good as the RHT-10. Rotel technical staff admitted that also. And admitted that without hesitation. But it is none the less a good tuner especially for the price. But a better used buy would be the Audiolab 8000t.