Rotel RHT-10 Tuner

I have heard this is a decent tuner. But there dosent seem to be much information on the web about it. Does any body have an opinion about the sonic quality of this tuner?
thanks.
dans
I agree that the Rotel RH10 is one of the best tuners ever made at any price,but I strongly disagree about your comments that Rotel provides great back up service. I have the complete Rotel series RMB 10 power amp and passive pre-amp and I can't even get Rotel to return and e-mail enquiry.
The RMB 10 requiries servicing(caps are leaking) and all requests for assistance from Rotel has been ---0000!
It's an excellent tuner. I own one; bought it new in the summer of 1995. I suspect that the reason you cannot find much info about it on the web is that Rotel doesn't make it anymore. Like Nanderson, I too once owned a Magnum Etude; and the RHT-10 is clearly far superior.

I will say, however, that the RHT-10 could be a bit more sensitive; should be used with a good antenna.
Nanderson,
Sorry re-read your post;I misread first time around. I obviously agree with your comments. Apologies.
Nanderson, what is your opinion of the Rotel RT 990 BX tuner? Is this one of those you are referring to in your comments? I have been considering one but I can't audition first. Thanks, Paul
Just recently purchased the Rotel rt-955...considering what's currently available these days this tuner is as good as it gets.