Any comments on Walker High Def Links???

I'VE HAD SOMEONE TELL ME THAT WALKER'S HIGH DEF LINKS WILL MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE. I'M RUNNING A CARY SLI80 AMP AND JMLAB MICRO UTOPIA SPEAKERS. THEY HAVE 2 FLAVORS, MARKII AND THE ULTIMATE. ANY RECOMMENDATIONS?
cconraddaef
My reaction to the Walker HDL is the same as Jadem6. I have not heard the Orthospectrum speaker network boxes, but I do know that Oliver at Delve Audio is not a dealer for Walker.

I guess he could have purchased or traded for Walkers and made a comparison.

Either way, there will always be competing products that cause each side to say "mine is better."

I am certain of one thing, once the Walker HDL's were applied to my big Soundlabs, they were NOT coming off. Although I have not yet forked over the cash for the Walker Ultimate, it is on my short list of things to try. Walker offers a 100% money back guarantee if you do not agree with the performance gain that is claimed.
I TALKED TO LLOYD WALKER TODAY. HE'S A NICE MAN WHO KNOWS HIS STUFF. HE SAYS HIS CABLING WILL MAKE AN EVEN BIGGER DIFFERENCE THAN SPENDING 3X THE PRICE ON SPEAKERS. I ENJOYED HIS ENTHUSIASM, BUT AT 2K FOR CABLES I DIDN'T SEE THAT MUCH VALUE. I BOUGHT THE HDL MKII AND HIS VIVID CD CLEANER. HE SWEARS BY IT. ANY THOUGHTS ON HIS CABLES?
i purchased a set of hdl's for my avalon arcus' and they didn't work well. i don't know if it was a mismatch with avalon's crossover or what, but they took all the sparkle and life out of them. i loaned them to a friend of mine with acoustats and they worked great. oh well. regards, harry
I am using one pair of the HDL's (first version) on the high inputs of my SF Guarneri's and really love them.
Recently discovered that the Mk2 version have copperfoil shielding. So I have made cages of 0.5 mm copperplate (bent from one piece) around my HDL's. Works great !