Anyone tried Stan Warren/Supermod Player

Stan Warren of Supermod in Eugene Oregon one of the original founders of PS Audio modifies DVD Players. Has anyone ever tried one or heard one??
sugarbrie
Joe_b, If you get the mod done on the Aiwa CD Changer, Hear the Aiwa before the Mod. Then tell us how the Aiwa sounds with the Mod.
Brulee, the memory isn't what it used to be. Paul was Stan's partner when they started the company. They really created some inovative products when they were a small company. No, I don't live in Santa Maria. But I do make it a point to try to grab some Santa Maria BBQ when passing through to points North. There's something about the justifiably famous tri-tip or a good oak grilled steak. Oh, and those Santa Maria beans, too!
Thanks Joe: Sounds like a real bargain, plus the claims that the stock changer kills when hooked up to a good DAC as well.
I think Stan gives a one year warranty on the mods. He said if would depend on the repair depot whether they would accept the factory warranty on the rest of a new unit that he does not modify, such as the transport mechanism and laser. He did say he has only had one CD player returned to him (which he fixed for free of course). I did speak ealier with a member of the Chicago Audio Society who has a Stan modified Aiwa. He said the Aiwa as a transport was shockingly good out of the box and a "killer" after the Stan mod.
The only downside is going into a Best Buy at this time of the year. LOL.