harmonic technology power cord

any feedback on the harmonic technoloy power cord esp compared to some of the cords getting a lot of buzz on the net eg virtual dynamics? their speaker cable has a rep for being smooth detailed and neutral- due apparently to the single crystal geometry.
tubey
I've tried lots of power cords, expensive and cheap. Of them all, I've chosen the HT Pro AC-11. It gives great slam to the lower registers and highs are crystal clear. From a pure "sound" perspective, they are simply fabulous. I haven't heard a substantive difference between the higher end HT products and the Pro AC-11 to justify spending extra $$$.
great question. I have sold my ht pro ac-11 power cords and upgraded to the new Harmonic tech. Fantasy -10 power cord the bass was the first thing in noticed it was awesome what a diffrence. I have one of those cables brand new for sale. Let me know if you need one it will blow your mind for the price the performance is just amazing.
I guess as always; your results may vary. I found the AC-11 to be slightly grainy (in my system anyway).
The H/T Pro-11 AC is a price/performance CHAMPION. You can do a little better, but it'll cost ya'!
Yah, I too wonder, how does the Pro-11 stack up against the cables that are getting so much buzz eg Virtual Dynamics?