Thoughts on the new Mapleshade

I just stumbled onto the a new rack by Mapleshade. http://www.mapleshaderecords.com/tweaks/samson.html

The design has me interested in that it uses maple shelves which have been praised in several other threads.

Your thoughts and or your experiences about this rack system would be appreciated.
grandpoobah
Just to add my $.02, I just got his MCSS; that`s blocks, 2" maple slab and surefoot cones for my BPT power conditioner. Now I mainly got this as my BP2.5 sets on the floor and I wanted to raise it up for cleaning purposes. I looked at amp stands but for $155, I got cones for coupling, blocks for isolating, and a stylish maple board. And believe it or not, I heard a difference thru my hometheater system. I feel it would have made a bigger impact on my receiver had there been room on my rack for this setup. Now to have a whole rack made with 2" maple shelves that are isolated,,,,, awesome! Everything in there would be setting on cones, Soler Point stainless steel ones at that. BTW, that`s what I have under my receiver with excellent results. With all that said, I gotta agree with Tripper on the steep price. But then again, I paid $550 for my 6-shelf Sanus. How deep are your pockets??? lol
Seems like the weird phaseyness of Spey's PZM-miced recordings has finally gotten to him, too!
I just received the Mapleshade Samson version 2 rack (4 shelf unit & added 2 extra shelves). The 2' thick maple shelves and solid brass threaded shelf positioning hardware look very nice. It has 1 1/4'" solid steel threaded uprights and should be a big improvement over my cwd cabinet which has solid oak top and bottom shelf and side panels with laminated oak shelves that attach to sides using a bent small gauge metal rod that fits in grooves on sides of shelves. I use a Black Diamond Racing source shelf with vibrapods under it for cd transport and Bright Star Audio isolation platforms with vibrapods under platforms for tube preamp and dac. I'm in process of purchasing a Zoethecus rack with z-slab shelves to compare the two. The one I like the best I will keep in main system and sell other or use in second system. Don
I'm gonna try the speaker cable tripods. They look rustic and high-tech at the same time. We'll hear!
Hey, what about their comments that their power conditioners have beaten this or that, or their power cords have done the same, to some high end names. Any merit or just marketing? I know nothing about Mapleshade, but receive their catalog, and was curious.

Thnx,

Matty