Best 20A IEC power cord

It's been a while since this topic was covered in Audiogon. I have the Sierra Denali amps and the power cords are pretty loose fitting. That aside (I'm sure they would be replaced if I asked), I have a bit of an aversion for stock cords. BMI no longer makes the 20A version. Any other recommendations? Thanks in advance.
ozfly
Mr Chips, is it not possible that rch10 was simply basing his statements on a comparison between a standard 15 amp version of the Pure Note Epsilon against the BMI Whale ? As such, isn't it possible that rch10 made a logical deduction that the 20A version would perform in similar fashion ?

Don't get me wrong, i am not voicing my support or blasting either cord. I'm simply trying to point out that clarity of vision or logic sometimes go out the window when emotion is involved. Sean
>
Ozfly - Many manufacturers will make a cord for you with a 20A connector. I say this only because I wouldn't limit your search to those who make a STOCK 20 amp cord. The best cord I've found is the Harmonix Studio Master. Fanfare International imports this cord and I have compared it to the best Shunyata, Custom Power Co, TG, and other cords. I had Fanfare terminate one with a 20A connector for my Rowland Model 10 amp. Good luck
Sean.

Well not when the "Topic of the Forum" is Best 20A-IEC Power Cord".

I wasn't born yesterday. Have been associated with the Hi-End /consumer electronic industry for over 20 yrs. And any educated Audiogon member can see thru what this guy's agenda was and is. Especially hiding behind his Non-Audiogon member status e-mail. And certainly not a BMI customer according to my records. But say what you want to say; it's your eyes.

I end my case here.

Enjoy the Music.
Dear Mr. Chips: As I have stated here before I am a big fan of Pure Note but I have no connection with them. The BMI Whale that I own is the obviously a 15-Amp cord yet I do own the Pure Note 20-Amp cord as well. In the case of Pure Note, the cord is same except for the plugs.

I also did not think one had to be an Audiogon member to voice an opinion.