Who is the WORST Audio Shop?

There seems to have been quite a bit written over the past several years regarding the myriad of reasons one can attribute to the demise of the brick and mortar audio shop. Rarely have I read however one of the most obvious reasons, which based on my experience, has got to be the simple fact that for the most part, they just didn't offer a high end listening experience. That, along with an elitist and careless attitude towards customer service, buried them as much as anything else. So here's my question. Who is the WORST audio shop/dealer you've ever encountered?
jayh31
Mrtennis, when the Green Mountain Europa's first came out he was the Green Mountain distributor in my area. I went there with the money burning a hole in my pocket. He does have some nice equipment there but was rather rude and condescending . He asked what amp I had, I told him a Cayin. He said something to the effect that it can't be any good cause he never heard of it. Then he said most of his customers have second vacation homes in the Hampton's which would be bigger than my modest home. I don't know where the attitude was from, maybe I didn't look rich enough to afford a custom home theater,(which is his mainstay). So I thanked him for his time and left. I'll spend my little money elsewhere ,thank you.
Lyrics attitude and rather, policy, is to qualify a good buyer in a couple seconds. This mostly lead to a maybe not always pleasant encounter. I understand the need to stop wasting time, to a certain extend, but their sales policy puts off many potential customers, something Lyric can ill afford in the partial demise of B&M sales fronts. I was there with a friend who bought stuff there and was considering buying more so had a nice encounter but saw customers turned away with arrogance. Audio is or should be a passion so the big and less so affluent looking peruser should be given ample time to play with the toys. Remember the Porsche ad? The salesman took time for a kid, it paid off when the latter grew up. I hope Lyric may do well in investing more time with potential customers.
You can't let the riff raff in! What would the real customers think. :0

Luckily I have not had anyone turn me away yet. I would be very pissed if it happened though.
Mrtennis, quite frankly your suggestion is nonsense. I shouldn't have to visit only during specific hours, and be careful to articulate my reason for being there. It's a retail store. If I can't come and go any time during business hours, speak to a salesman and get good advice, or just look around and peruse without being hassled, then it's a crappy store. I'll shop elsewhere.
Csontos:
I could not disagree more with you about "In House Stereo Repair". I've been dealing with them for close to ten years and each and every time they have repaired my equipment promptly and at too fair a price.

Last time around, I foolishly blew out four (!) amplifiers due to a defective DAC. Wayne was kind enough to meet me on a weekend to take in the amps because I could not get there during his normal working hours. He repaired the amps in one week. And again I picked up the amps on his day off!

To me, that is above and beyond normal customer service.