which powercord? jps,esp,shunyata....?

i"m looking for power cords to my system
levinson 23.5 and 26 and my cd is bat.
thanks!
ravifb60
I'm auditioning a BMI Eel Reference custom at the moment on my Rel sub and it's outstanding. A great value for the money, and I can only imagine what the Whale must be like. Deeper, tighter , beautifully open and involving,this Eel is an exceptional performer.Can't compare it to the super pricey stuff (out of my league right now) but I've tried a lot other in the $200-$400 range and this is my 1st choice for sure.Can't wait to get one on my transport. Good luck.
Dekay,

Are you using the BMI Whale PC with an EMC-1 CDP? I just bought one and am looking for a PC to go with it. I'm concerned though that the Whale might be a bit too heavy & stiff for my application.

Is the Whale flexible enough to make a right angle turn from the back of the CDP without putting undue pressure on it? It's sitting on a shelf 4 feet off the ground.

Thanks,

Ken
Hi Ken: I use them on a Cal Icon MkII and a Bel Canto DAC. The PC's are very flexible and they twist, so lining up the IEC is a cinch. They require 4"-6" of room to make the bend behind a component. Setup was easy and they do not seem to be too heavy (the BC DAC only weighs 5 or 6 pounds). I will eventually suspend them with cotton ribbon, but have been using them "hanging on their own" for months now without a problem. I only needed 3' PC's but purchased 5' ones so that they will be long enough for any placement changes that may happen down the line. I learned this lesson with a pair of .5 meter IC's once (which soon became shorter than needed).
Before you make a finial decision try the Ensemble PC's at JC Audio.

The sound will astound you!!!!!!!!! This is not an advertisement, just sharing a good product, from a Great Dealer!!!

Good Listening
I need to jump on the band wagon also. You can't go wrong with the BMI EEL or Whale Elite. Both are great cords at a good value.