which powercord? jps,esp,shunyata....?

i"m looking for power cords to my system
levinson 23.5 and 26 and my cd is bat.
thanks!
ravifb60
i have 2 viper2s,one nbs statement and recently installed 2 whale elites that made more of a difference,at 1/2 the cost of the others,in my 2 amps.they are very good cords.great bass response,better vocals,better transient response.
Ravi -

Echoing Calloway's post; I've got Shunyata Viper's / Sidewinder's and BMI Whale Elite's. I'm very pleased with them after sampling a hoard of their competitors - including the JPS and owning the E.S.P "Essence". The ESP is not in the same league with the other fine cords you mention. Check with Paul at www.FatWyre.com about borrowing those cords to sample for a nominal fee. Thats the only way to go about it, not sampling the "pearls of wisdom" from the peanut gallery, however telling. Just remember - YMMV.

MikE
BMI cables are great, and stupid great for the money.
I have had great luck with Eel Reference Custom model by BMI.

Very quiet, excellent dynamics, fast transient attack.
If you have around 500 to spend,then go for the whale.I've tried other big buck PC's and the BMI whale is the most neutral of them all....Check out the feedback or better yet,order one direct.You'll be glad you did.........
Well, I might as well pile on. I also use two BMI Whales on the digital stuff and since I ran out of money I use an Absolute PC on the SET amp. The Absolute replaced the $200 PC that I was using before and in comparison I do feel that the BMI PC's are worth the extra $400+. They both offer performance way beyond their price points.