Power Cord Review

I'm going to be performing power cord review for www.stereotimes.com. First review will be Power Cord shoot-out for power cords under $600. Power cords to be reviewed in initial article are following.
Harmonic Tech. PRO AC 11
Audio Magic Sorcerer
VooDoo Mana
Shunyata Sidewinder
DELTA LABS REDLINE POWERMASTER
ZuCable Birth
Acoustic Zen Krakatoa(over $600 but will be used as reference)
Acoustic Zen Tsunami
Custom Power Cord Co Model 11

I also was thinking about reviewing BMI Black Eel and Whale Elite(considering affordable price of Whale on Audiogon) and
"Absolute Power Cord" considering amount of controversy surrounding later cord on Audiogon discussions.

I was wondering should I exclude any of above cords from review(not enough interest for them, or they do not belong in the budget group) and did I miss any good contenders in that group. Any feedback will be highly appreciated and lead to the more usefull review.
Leon Rivkin
678-296-5208
lcat
Please include the LAT International AC-2 Power Cord in your survey. It is $129.00 per 6 ft length, making it a great value. I would be interested in hearing how the AC-2 stacks up vs. other power cords in the survey. The AC-2 uses 10 gauge "silverfuse" conductors (hi purity OFC copper drawn thru molten silver to form a "near alloy" - not silver-clad or plating), PTFE teflon, shielding, and a heavy duty IEC connector. More info is on the net at www.latinternational.com. I have not heard this cable yet, but I do own some LAT interconnects which I really like. I plan to upgrade my stock powercords shortly, and was planning to audition the LAT along with some of the cords already named in the survey, so it would be cool to have them all in one review!

I'm going to start this PC nonsense (?) by replacing my Belden 14AWG shielded with the Harm Tech AC11 I just found for sale here, first on my new CDP (Emc-1 MkII).
Any results posted? How's the Harmonich?