What's your favorite album cover art ?

While re-organizing my album collection, I found myself admiring the quality and beauty of the album cover jacket. One artist that really caught my attention was Roger Dean who did all (most) of the YES cover jackets. You just don't get this quality of art on CD jewel case inserts. What are your favorite album cover jacket art?
brf
"Time Out" Brubek:
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000002AGN.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
My favorite album cover art would have to be the photographic art work on all of the Ohio Player's albums. These were the most erotic photos to grace an album cover. You would buy the album just for the cover alone. It was almost an added bonus that the Ohio Player's were one of the best Funk Bands that ever existed.
I am presently setting up a woodshop. The dimensions are 32x50. The wall height is 10' with a vaulted ceiling peaking at 17'. The floor is concrete, the walls are drywall. There is a loft at 8' high in the back that is 32'x 30, also insulated and sheetrocked. There will be a pair of garage doors on the east end. I would like to assemble a nice mid-fi system to listen to as I work. The amp I will use is a Bryston. The major reason is I like the sound as well as the advantage of the warranty. I would like opinions on a decent pre amp and speakers. The CD player is a Rotel 991. Should I use monitors or floorstanders? Two or four speakers? I listen to music at a moderate level. Not real loud. Mostly rock and roll and jazz. I've listened to the Thiel CS 1.5 and tne B&W N 805. I would just like some input as I am not a real serious audiophile but exhibit signs of the virus. Advice and opinion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Joman

1. King Crimson "In The Court Of The Crimson King" 2.Beatles "Yellow Submarine" 3. Big Brother And The Holding Company "Cheap Thrills".