25 foot bi-wire speaker cables that won't bust the bank?

I have finished upgrading my 2-channel music system. I have an ARCAM CD, Musical Fidelity A3cr pre and power amps connected to Magnepan 1.5/QRs. I use TMC interconnects.

I am still using a single run of original Monster cable (14awg I think) with bananas (speaker) and bare wire(amp). I would really like to upgrade to quality wire and believe bi-wiring makes a big difference with Maggies. My room config requires 25 foot cables.

Audio Advisor is selling off the old MIT Terminator 2 biwires for a good price, but I'm not sure how these are, the Black Box makes me nervous. Other solutions seem problematic (my budget is under $500). Should I use a single run of better cable or a biwire of less expensive ones. Are the MITs really my best bet. Any ideas appreciated (that don't include $1200 worth of cable).
fineberg
in my opinion look no further than dh-labs q-10(internally biwired)i bought i pair of 21 footer and they're excellent,impressive across the band for the money and more,give jeff dellman at value audio a call,he's great and most uf all very honest,he has adds in this forum,best of luck,AL
First, consider relocating your amp and investing in longer interconnects. You will likely find both an increased quality and decreased cost with this method.

I can also recommend the Kimber 8TC. I'm using 2 pair between my McCormack DNA 1/B and Martin-Logan SL3s.

Enjoy
I am presently running the Silver Sonic T-14 in a shotgun biwire configuration and found it to be a quantum leap from the Original Monster shotgun biwire it replaced. DH Labs also has another suppossedly similar cable (Q-10) that can be set up as internal biwire. The T-14 in a shotgun biwire should cost you about $400 new. It runs from DNA 0.5 dlx to Vandersteen 2ci.
Kimber 8TC. Do not go for the 8VS. If you wanna go cheaper, then go 4TC. Real good value for money. Honest sounding cable.