Absolutely Amazing Absolute Power Cords

Is it just me or has anyone else ever felt amazed after hearing a low-priced power cord breathe new life into their formerly congested sounding over-priced cosmetically corded system? WAIT!! I know the answer because the question has been asked before......but probably not about the Absolute
Power Cord. I wondered if anyone else has tried this particular cord and what their impressions were. Thanks
krjr
Audiofrk, I didn't get yr point. Are U making one? Which company? Last time I checked (3 hrs ago) I was still a recruiter (of people, not cables / cords or otherwise metallic conductors).
I'm with Audiofrk. Sounds like the beginning of a commercial! Thanks for the laugh guys. After a long day at work, you guys made my evening.
Krjr: Never heard of Absolute (cords that is). Do you have any info on them yourself to share? Are they as effective as let's say the Walker HDL's? What type of system did you just purge with them?
BBBBuuuuusssttteeeeeddddd. But maybe not, let's hear more about the absolutely amazing magical mystery cable. Though at this point I must admit I am now more 'intrigued' to see if you can pull this off without stinkin' up the joint.
Okay, maybe I was a little over excited and wordy (like a Stereophile reviewer) but can't I guy try to class up a
question for all you fine AudiogoN audiophile gents?
After all I found the cord in an ad here and it made an
awesome improvement, that's all.