Need good Component Video Cables

Just bought a Sony DVP-S9000ES player and a 55" Mitsubishi Diamond series HD-ready TV. I bought some monster cable just so I could hook it up out of the store, then I upgraded to a run of Transparent. The picture now has a slight overshadow (ghosting?) to it. I've tried rearranging cables and power cords, but to no avail. I know it is the component cable, because when I use the Monster cable the image has no shadow. $60 Monster cable bested $300 Transparent, go figure. Can someone recommend a good, shielded, component video cable--a 3 meter run--that is priced between $500 and $1000? Thanks.
argent
Actually one of the better "secrets" in component cables are by of all people "Outlaw". They are one of only 3 companies I know of that use a solid silver core {not silver plated} design. Out of the three companies , they are the most price friendly.
Re read your post, and Im not sure If the Outlaws are shielded or not, but IMO it does not matter. Whatever brand you go with, take great care to make sure none of your powercords {like from a cable box or the TV itself for that matter} are touching and of your video related cables. Much cleaner picture quality in my experience.
A good and low cost option is RG-6U cable. No need to spend big money on video cables.