Audiodharma Cable Cooker anyone share experiences?

I am interested in the Audiodharma Cable Cooker and would like to here comments from anyone that has actually used one.
Thanks,
ozzy.
128x128ozzy
Alan, i'll have to stop by your website and take a look at the info there. Out of curiousity, would you be open to further comments, questions and possible suggestions via private email about the product ?

Ozzy, hope it does everything that you expect out of it. Out of curiosity, have you ever used a burner or had cables burned for you before ? Sean
>

PS.. If you have it drop shipped here, i'll save you the trouble of breaking in the break in device : )
"Alan, i'll have to stop by your website and take a look at the info there."

Be sure to check out the Cooker FAQ's.

"Out of curiousity, would you be open to further comments, questions and possible suggestions via private email about the product?"

Sure.

"PS.. If you have it drop shipped here, i'll save you the trouble of breaking in the break in device : )"

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk. Oddly enough, the irony is that the Cooker *doesn't* require any break-in itself....it's good to go out of the box. Keep in mind it's not producing a listenable audio signal that needs conditioning for better sonics.

alan
I can't believe the transformation cables make after they break in .
But...it can take a long time. I am always trying this Cable brand against another, most Manufactures wantthe trials back within 30 days or less.
I have tried various home made ways to break in cables. The most common is to play music non- stop thru speaker cables driving everybody in the household nuts!!
I have owned the Mobie and I liked what it did, but it would not burn in Power cords or Speaker cords.
If the Cable Cooker shortens the process it will be worth it.
Hi Sean the Dharma cannot be used with networked cables because it also outputs a DC component which of course would trash the network's inductors; Mr. Bruce Brisson Pres. of MIT told me this info. personally.
Bob......some corrections to your statement.

I don't know where Mr. Brisson obtained his information, but the Cable Cooker does NOT put out *any* DC component in its multiplex signal. Period. The Cooker puts out a high-voltage, high-current, steady-state signal in addition to a swept square wave covering the audio band.

It may be that the capacitors in the MIT boxes are shorting the Cable Cooker at higher frequencies, causing the Cooker's power supply to immediately shut off. This is a built-in safety feature of the power supply. If it sees something it doesn't like (like a current or voltage aberration), it shuts off. Also, there would be NO damage whatsoever to the cabling.

Two Cooker customers had this occur to their MIT cabling. The LED's on the Cooker "blinked", as the unit simply didn't operate. They reinstalled the cabling into their systems and everything worked just fine. Unfortunately, no further conditioning could take place. Owners of Transparent cabling have no problem with the Cooker, nor does the Cooker have any problem conditioning Transparent Audio cabling. The LCR networks seem to benefit from Cooking, as do the cables.

alan m. kafton