New BMI Whale Elite Power Cord

Anyone with any comments on this new cord? Seems to be a good deal with the initial 60% off offer from BMI (found on Audiogon). I am also considering Shunyata King Cobra (v1 or v2); and FIM Gold. Any comparisons?? Thanks in advance.
sutts
Have not heard the Whale. Pops loaned me the Eel and I preferred the Eel to the Fatboy on CDP and pre amp. I would imagine the Whale to be a better performer than the Eel. Just another point of view.
Ask anyone who actually owns it, They are worth every penny paid. I'm on my third one, and am ordering two more!
I second that Statman. I have 3-Whales myself and they do a heck of a job improving my system. I started of with one, and was impressed. Then a second and a third.

I put in a review of the Whale and comparison to the Big boys. I sold off the Big Boys and currently have 3-Whales and a Cobra. I couldn't be happier with the results.
I think you can only purchased them currently on Audiogon auction or look under Audiogon classified ads Cable/Power section for contact info to call Brian directly.