Franklin Mint LP records

I recently encountered a set of records in red vinyl, quite respectable classical performances. Has anyone an idea what sort of pressings these are and how they sound? I think they would compliment nicely my collectible figurines and my eleven cats.
pefstratiou
Thank you for the information. From what I saw through a web search they command up to $25 per record.
I have quite a few of these. $ 25 per LP is quite steep. I bought the entire Jazz collection in Europe in unplayed condition for about $ 10 per bos (each box has 3 to 4 LP's), and have foud several of the classical sets at Hal Price Books for a mere $ 3 a box. The pressings are quite good. In fact, many of the presings in the Classical set are of recordings from the Golden Age originally issued as LSC LP's. I've compared a couple to the Classic Records re-issues and, while not in the same league, they ain't at all shabby. If you can get them for a decent price, by all mean go for them At $ 25 for LP, I'd try to find Classic records re-issues if possible..
Alexc knows what he's talking about.

Franklin Mint can be found almost everyday on eBay at dirt cheap prices. $25/LP only exists in someone's mind. I'd even consider $2.5/Lp too steep since Franklin Mint has little or none collection value unlike the original labels such as Decca, Lyrita, EMI, Mercury and RCA Living Stereo. For $25, in addition to Classic Records Alexc recommended, get the Testment or Speaker Corner reissue of EMI and Decca and you will know what great performance and sound is all about.
OK I need to clarify. I did not mean that I intended to pay $25. This was the asking price in some on line sellers that I found when I searched Google for Franklin Mint. I bought the whole collection last weekend for 250. Two thirds are still wrapped. Now I need to make sure that I listen to them before I die (like the previous owner). I noticed that at least some are japanese pressings EMI-Toshiba. I tried the trout quintet in honor of Isaak Stern. It is an old mono recording with so so sound. Very little surface noise. Thanks to everyone who responded.