Best Vinyl stores in L.A.

I am going to be visiting Los Angeles in the future and would like to know some of the best Vinyl store names and locations. It would be highly appreciated.
wgordon
You need to be very, very careful at the Record Collector. Prices are grossly inflated; he views himself as a kind of art dealer selling Monets and Rembrandts, as he likes to put it, and charges accordingly. But if there is an LP that you really want, he will have it. I would suggest he's only worth buying the really expensive records from. Otherwise, a rip-off.
My concern as a vinyl lover is when to buy the CD and when to buy the LP. A lot of the Cuban-Latin jazz that I love just doesn't seem to hit the wax...but on the otherhand I'm sometimes shocked when I see in the new release bin an LP that I thought would never make it out on vinyl. I just never know if something is going to be put out on vinyl. I end up buying the new release as a CD because I don't like waiting.

Is there some sure-fire way of knowing if most or any of the new releases now-a-days will be put out on vinyl or not?
gordy, rockaway is still there and they have vinyl. their 'priced' vinyl is too pricey and i stopped looking in it. they have $1 vinyl that has gems but a lot of chaff. their used cd pile is worth going thru, prices are right and it is dynamic, that is it turns over fairly frequently. ive gotten some good really good titles out of that pile.
.......regards.......tr