Best Vinyl stores in L.A.

I am going to be visiting Los Angeles in the future and would like to know some of the best Vinyl store names and locations. It would be highly appreciated.
wgordon
Kubla: Both of those and many of the others. It's hit and miss, but they get new (old) collections in all the time and always have many on hand. I just started checking out the vinyl recently, but have purchased at least 300 CD's from them in the past year. I don't know how to check them to see if they have been "plowed", but they are only about a buck, so take a chance.
oh the rec col. schmuck!
rhino is moving things around, so call before flying.
record surplusYESSSSSSSS! plenty of categorized, and alphsbetized reg priced LPs ($2-40-$50 and up). then theres the upstairs!! a buck a disc. categorized not alphabetized.
a week after your visiit , the stock will be different in the $1 racks. amazing.
arons- a big disappointment for one who has traded there for a long time. much fewer vinyl, tho there are new releases that youre either willing to pay for or not (widely varying prices).
eastside records on hillhurst in the los feliz area is a good resource, used to have MUCH MORE vinyl. what you see illl be in good cond, bill doesnt buy crap.
rockaway is still there in silver lake. interior is MUCH smaller due to subdividing into rentable spaces. still a good asource for LP. reg price stuff is overpriced. there ar $1 records worth fingering thru. used cd prices are pretty good as is the selection. ive gotten some important CDs here, and im a vinyl fan!
hope ive been a help.
hey tommy, did you have problems with the 'record collector' guy too? i think i hate that guy. but his store is great for jazz, what can i say. but i think i hate him. what's your story?
Rhino will actually have two stores. The new, larger one that is in disarray, will be the main store. Probably much better for live performances. Maybe even in the parking lot??? The original store (currently business as usual) will be the "value" store. The new one was supposed to open in February -- just a *little* behind schedule.