Phono Cable

I'd be interested in hearing what peoples experience with phono cables is and what you would consider sonically the best regardless of price.
mes
Nordost quattro fil is insanely expensive for little cable when you think of it, but it was a heck of an upgrade in my system.
I use som Van den Hull cable, a hybrid, sorry, can't remember the name, cable is terminated with Neutrik plugs and cost around $60 per metre, no plugs. Sounds brilliant! Michiel.
If we are talking phono tonearm cables, the one to beat is the SilverAudio Silver Breeze. I use a balanced ARC PH2 and for 5 years I used the ARC balanced phono cable. When I tried the Silver Breeze, I could not believe all the detail and resolution I had been missing all those years. At $400 it was not cheap, but compared to so many others, it's a great deal. Call Max at SilverAudio (www.silveraudio.com) and he will let you try it out. Mine has the Din-to-XLR but most are Din-to-RCA.
I am also about to upgrade my phono cable and I have been hearing good things about both the Van den Hul D502 and the SilverAudio Silver Breeze. Has anyone actually compared these two (or with any others like the Nordost)?