Help with AudioQuest Cables

Does anybody have the hierarchical listing of the old audioquest cables. I'm looking to see what cables are better than others, and am unable to do this. Their web site does not list any of the old cables anymore. I would also like to see where the old cables stand against the new ones. This would be nice for people that are looking to buy some of the older models.
cadman
Email me, and remind me what you're looking for.... I've got a brochure at home.
topaz, ruby, quartz ,opal ,emerald ,lapis, diamond, crystal, midnight, , forest , clear ,sterling ,dragon ,
The very LAST thing AQ, and their dealers, want you to do, is buy used cables instead of their new cables. That's likely the main reason for the change in nomenclature. Perhaps they saw that too many people were buying their old cables from consumers, rather than buying new ones of the same model from their dealers. It's all just business...you know, cause they gotta have that new money coming in. The technology looks the same to me, as in the old line: "triple balanced, hyperlitz, hyper pure, grain optimized, spread spectrum technology" yada yada, with "perfect surface" being the new buzzword...seems like you'd want long grain all the way throught the conductor, not just a "perfect surface". If you want a silver AQ interconnect, the Amazon model is your only choice...it's like quadruple the price of the previous all-silver Diamond x3. They must think their market has suddenly exploded in size...It might, if enough of you guys stop wasting money on $50,000 SUV's to pull your $50,000 bass boats...who am I kidding, that'll never happen!!